Multi Skilled Static Building Services Engineer required for a large site based in Leeds, to £40k plus plenty of overtime and great benefits.
Apply on Partner Site
Our client is a leading technical services provider who specialises in High profile Commercial / Residential Buildings Nationwide. Due to contract awards they are looking for a Static Electrical / HVAC / Building Services Engineer to cover a large site in Leeds.
* Planned Maintenance on Electrical and HVAC plant, undertaking reactives and PPM's
* Conduct site walk rounds and complete reports.
* AHU's, FCU's
* Tap / Temp checks
* Checking UPS systems
* Checking / repairing lighting / lamps / ballasts etc
* Changing lamps
* Checking / repairing sanitary ware, toilets, taps etc.
* Conduct tap and temperature tests
* Changing belts / pumps etc
* Changing / cleaning filters
* Minor alterations to BMS set points.
Covering a large site in Leeds.
* Electrical / HVAC Building services maintenance background.
* Good Electrical and Building Services Maintenance knowledge
* Ideally Electrical NVQ City & Guilds Level 2 qualified along with 18th Edition
* Understanding of Electrical / HVAC PPM's, plant maintenance in a commercial environment (Not domestic or install).
* HVAC Building services / facilities maintenance background.
* Good Mechanical / Plumbing knowledge
* Must be smart and presentable, have excellent communication skills and be client facing as you will be interacting with the client on site on a daily basis.
* Ideal candidate will live in or around Leeds area.
Salary / benefits
* Competitive salary to £40k based on 38hrs
* Good overtime rates including time & half and double time.
* 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
* Pension (3% employee 5% company)
* Medical insurance
* Death in service
* There is No On Call but overtime is available.
* Uniform, mobile phone etc
* Ongoing training and career development
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Building Services Engineer who wants a fresh but rewarding challenge. For more information please get in touch with Steve West
Or check similar jobs