We are looking for an experienced administrator to join our commercial valuations team to be based at either our Birmingham or Bristol offices. The post holder will take ownership of all the administrative duties within the team which will enable the provision of excellent service to all our clients and enable the fee earners within the team to carry out their duties effectively. The post holder will be providing essential support to the Commerical Valuations teams based in both the Birmingham and Bristol offices.
Apply on Partner Site
This post is a 12-month maternity cover to start in February 2023
* Creating and updating standard report templates for the commercial valuations team
* Supporting with the preparation of property due diligence for valuation reports; researching and inputting information to create a base for valuers to proceed
* Drafting and finalising a variety of letters, reports, invoices etc. for the team
* Formatting returned documents from Outsec (the digital dictation outsourced provider)
* Managing team diaries and organising meetings/inspections
* Processing out of pocket expenses
* Assisting with budgets and forecasts as required
* Produce accurate and well-presented documents including reports, client correspondence, presentations and spreadsheets within agreed time frames
* Working with administrators across the divisions to ensure the smooth running of the department
* Carry out timely and accurate administration of databases
* Develop and maintain a working knowledge of compliance information such as internal compliance and clients’ compliance systems for administrative purposes
* Provide general administration support to the office including other partners, managers and staff as reasonably required
* Provide a high level of efficiency and customer service to all who visit or contact the office
WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
If you are enthusiastic individual who has willingness to tackle a variety of tasks, this role might be for you. You must have strong IT skills with advanced Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint knowledge and excellent communication skills. You’ll be a strong team player, comfortable with multi-tasking and will have prior experience of working within a similar role.
WHY CHOOSE US:
We offer a highly competitive rewards package including group pension, flexible benefits, referral schemes and generous annual leave.
As an equal opportunity employer, with the Investors in People Gold accreditation, we are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learning and development is important to us; we encourage everyone to continue developing to optimise their performance and fulfil their potential. We have an agile flexible working policy; many of our team work flexibly, we would be happy to talk to you about how this could work for you. We enjoy what we do, and we do it well, which is why 80% of our business comes from repeat clients.
* Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity, and warmth
* Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we are accountable
* Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm
Or check similar jobs