Private Client Secretary
Apply on Partner Site
Salary Dependent on Experience
We are supporting our client in recruiting a Private Client Secretary to join their team in Trowbridge. Providing support to the Private Client Department, you will have previous experience within a legal secretary role.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Audio typing, preparing and amending draft documents.
* Making and receiving telephone calls and dealing with emails.
* Dealing with clients both in person and on the telephone and assisting clients in the absence of the fee earner.
* Making appointments and assisting with queries.
* Photocopying, filing and general office duties including opening files and preparing completed file storage.
* Assisting other members of the Private Client support team and liaising and assisting other members of staff as appropriate.
* Liaising with Accounts Department to obtain cheques, print-outs etc., as necessary.
* Liaising with the Office Manager with regard to stocks of stationery etc.
* Providing reception cover when required.
* Fast, accurate typing.
* Good presentation of letters and documentation.
* Good telephone manner and ability to deal with clients.
* Ability to deal with clients, intermediaries and other contacts.
* Use of the IT systems in the office.
* 28 days holiday in addition to bank holidays.
By applying for this role, you give permission for Purely Recruitment to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided, in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Purely Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment
Or check similar jobs