Apply on Partner Site
£ 13.37 per hour
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm
Want to work for one of the most iconic companies? Parcelforce, the most trusted and successful parcel delivery business, has an exciting opportunity for you to join their team as a multi-drop driver to assist with Christmas pressure.
Flexibility on finish times, shift times may vary and weekends will also be required so please take this into consideration before applying.
Van Driver Responsibilities include:
* Driving a long wheel-based van/Sprinter van delivering between 35 - 40 drops per day in your first week, increasing week on week thereafter to local residential and commercial addresses.
* Adhering to stand work processes at all times.
* Following standards ops and workplace manuals
* The depot covers all of Solent, PO postcode area so knowledge and good driving ability is an advantage.
* Following 100% to sequence the route on the PDA.
Van Driver Requirements:
* A full and valid Cat B Driving licence (manual licence)
* Must have held driving licence for minimum of 12 months and be in current address.
* We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic, flexible and happy to work hard on their own initiative.
* Experience of driving a 3.5t van is preferred.
* We're looking for someone with good people skills that are helpful and friendly
* Previous multi-drop experience is preferred but not essential.
* A maximum of 6 points on your licence
* You must be physically fit to be able to manually load parcels into a van (up to 30kg)
* You must be able to provide various proof identity checks
Van Driver Benefits:
* Tea/coffee making facilities
* Fantastic career progression opportunities
* On-site parking
* Overtime available after 38 hours
If you're looking to work for a reputable business in a busy environment as a Van Driver with a genuine opportunity of being made permanent following a successful probation period of working for Gi Group then apply NOW.
Or check similar jobs