Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to become part of a team that prides themselves in exceptional customer support? You could be part of an industry-leading team based in Leeds.
Apply on Partner Site
As the Customer Service Advisor, not only will you be building relationships with suppliers, but you will also be aiding clientele by ordering and managing their online services and searches. This role is perfect for someone who can be adaptable, has a keen eye for detail and premium customer service skills.
Full training will be provided, no prior office experience is required. This role is easily accessible via public transport. Hours are Monday-Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm.
* Supporting the client base with any enquiries
* Maintain in depth knowledge of all products and services
* Building report and relationships with customers
* Communicating clearly with customers via telephone and email
* Logging calls and updates whilst supporting the client base with any enquiries
* Keeping on top of supplier requirements ensuring lead times are met and up to date
* Eagerness to learn new technical skills and software
* Polite and articulate telephone manner
* Flexible by working in a team or individually
* Superb written and verbal communication skills
* A high value of customer service
* Self-driven with a can-do attitude
If you have a passion for delivering excellent customer support and want to develop your career within a lively office environment, this is a wonderful opportunity to broaden your skillset within customer support.
Click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role. if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
On Track Recruitment Ltd. is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity
Or check similar jobs