My client is seeking an Executive Assistant to support their growing team. The ideal candidate will be proactive and positive, with excellent organisational and communication skills and the ability to use their initiative.
Apply on Partner Site
The Executive Assistant role comes with an attractive bonus scheme along with healthcare
Duties of the Executive Assistant
• Organising and scheduling meetings, managing directors’ diaries
• Booking travel and accommodation, and organising mileage and expense claims for the directors
• Organising events
• Helping with our recruitment and induction activities
• Assisting the directors with preparing correspondence, reports and proposals
• Being a point of contact for company enquiries, managing company email inboxes and answering incoming phone calls and emails
• Attending meetings, taking minutes and actions, and helping ensure that these actions are followed up on
• Keeping track of the team’s activities and working with the team to ensure actions are delivered
• Generally working as part of a team to do whatever needs to be done on a day-to-day basis to keep the business performing at a high level
Required Candidate Characteristics
• Able to work in the UK without sponsorship.
• Attention to detail and quality.
• Highly organised, with the ability to manage many and varied workstreams.
• Good team worker, able to work with multiple individuals simultaneously whilst managing their priority lists.
• A problem solver with a ‘can do’ attitude.
• Extremely proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Qualifications (GCSE grades A* - C (9-5 from August 2017) in English and Maths plus A-level or equivalent).
• Present every day at their offices in Hemel Hempstead.
For more information please contact Charmaine
Or check similar jobs