Staff One is an award-winning Recruitment Consultancy working with organisations in the Public and Private Sectors throughout the UK across a range of professional areas.
Apply on Partner Site
We offer our clients an exceptional service and we offer our candidates a professional and smooth journey into employment opportunities.
Our client is a rapidly growing energy company, seeking to expand its customer coverage across the UK and to improve it's service to its existing customer base.
We are looking for a number of data input/data entry administrators to work as part of a fixed-term contract running from mid-November until Christmas, to undertake a large data migration assignment within the organisation.
Full training for this role will be given but it is essential that you would have a good grasp of literacy and numeracy to understand the data that is being handled. It is also essential that you are familiar with the Microsoft Excel software.
We are putting together a of a team who are working towards the migration and allocation of a large volume of customer and target customer data. Raw data needs to be exported, handled and allocated across spreadsheets and a computerised database system.
The objective of the role will be to
* Input selected data into a system
* Quality control checks
* Extracting and separating information
* Working as part of a team to assist and support colleagues
* Working in a timely and organised manner
* Working to deadlines
* Observing strict data protection requirements
* We are looking for capable people, happy to learn and adapt their skills
* The ideal candidate will have experience in using Microsoft Excel (although being an expert wont be necessary, the ability to utilise it's basic features is essential)
* Will need to be available to work 40 hours per week for the duration of the contract
* Will need to be able to work between 09:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday
* Will be within a commutable distance of Ecclesall Road (S11)
* Reliable and well-motivated
Working hours & shift patterns :
9am- 6pm Monday to Friday
* Data Input
* Data Entry
* Microsoft Excel
* Full-time, Contract
* Salary: £9.50 per hour
* Paid weekly
* Monday to Friday
* (Apply online only)
Or check similar jobs