RGN CHC Practitioner – £320 Per Day DOE
Apply on Partner Site
Midlands based travel twice a week – outside IR35
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare have been retained by an ICB in the Midlands to source an Interim Band 6 CHC Practitioner on a 3-month contract which will fall outside of IR35. This role is based in the midlands and requires travelling twice a week.
We are preferably looking to recruit a Registered General Nurse to help the ICB hit their CHC deferred assessment trajectories in line with NHSE targets. The post-holder will be confident in carrying out 4 DSTs a week and a day of case management.
- Qualified Allied Health Professional (Either Nurse, SW, OT or Physio)
- Completed mandatory CHC National Framework Training
- At least 2 years recent experience working within Continuing Healthcare
- Must have worked within a CCG or CSU organisation
- Registered general nurse
- Extensive knowledge of the CHC National framework
- Over 5 years recent experience working within Continuing Healthcare
- Experience working as an experienced interim CHC practitioner
Why Woodrow Mercer Healthcare?
- Market leading daily rates (WMH can guarantee to provide the best daily rate for any position being advertised by multiple agencies)
- You will be represented by recruitment consultants who have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Continuing Healthcare.
- We offer referral incentives so if you introduce us to a CHC professional and we place them with a new job, we will give you vouchers up to £300 to say thanks!
- We offer free networking and training events that will contribute to nurses revalidating.
- We offer flexible contracts with shorter notice periods.
If you would like to apply or have a confidential conversation about this position, then please don’t hesitate to contact Lexie Watts-Clarke on (phone number removed) or and attach a CV
Or check similar jobs