Head of Group Finance Development
Apply on Partner Site
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
We are FCC Environment, one of the nation’s leading waste and resource management companies. Committed to sustainability, we strive to minimise the amount of waste that ends up in landfills by transforming it into valuable resources wherever possible.
We own and operate more than 200 recycling, treatment and disposal facilities and employ nearly 2,400 people across the UK.
We are currently looking for a Head of Group Finance Development to join our team in Doncaster, on a permanent, full-time basis working 37.5 hours per week.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday per annum
- Company sick pay
- Pension scheme and life insurance
- Flexible benefits including high street savings, cycle to work scheme and Gymflex membership
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme and the Best Doctors Service
- Peer to peer recognition scheme
- Training and development opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity for a finance professional with a background in either waste management, manufacturing or the utility sector, to join us as we create a cleaner environment for the UK.
If you’re looking to take the next step in your career, we can offer you a place in our internationally renowned organisation, with ample room for professional growth.
What’s more, with our fantastic benefits package, our organisation will ensure that you are equally supported in your personal and professional life.
As the Head of Group Finance Development, you will manage our financial modelling team and oversee the financial success of projects for our business.
Overseeing the financial control of our tenders, mergers and large infrastructure projects, you will manage our Profit and Loss, cash flow and balance sheet forecasting.
Leading the finance modelling team, you will ensure they deliver accurate appraisals and reporting by providing expert guidance on areas such as legal requirements.
Additionally, you will:
- Manage credit agreements
- Provide financial assessments on final bids
- Support the due diligence process
To be considered as the Head of Group finance Development, you will need:
- To be either a qualified accountant, Qualified by Experience or degree educated
- Proven experience of providing excellent financial support
- Experience of managing a team
- Knowledge of either the waste industry, manufacturing and/or processing industry or utility sector
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong IT skills (especially Excel)
- Project management skills
- A full, valid driving licence
Please note, this role will involve some travel.
Other organisations might call this role Head of Finance, Financial Controller, Finance Operations Manager, Executive Director of Finance, Finance Manager, Group Finance Development Manager, or Senior Finance Development Manager.
The closing date for applications is 2nd December 2022.
Webrecruit and FCC Environmental are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking to step into the role of Head of Group Finance Development, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency
Or check similar jobs