SEN Support Worker
Apply on Partner Site
8.30 - 3.30 / Monday - Friday (term time only)
We are urgently recruiting for passionate staff with experience in an SEN or care setting for full time teaching assistant roles with in a York school.
As an SEN teaching assistant you will work with groups of children under the supervision of the teacher including the delivery of programmes of work and implementation of support plans. You may be required to supervise and provide particular support for pupils, including those with special needs ensuring their safety and access to learning activities
Experience of working with children with Special Educational Needs or vulnerable adults is desirable.
To be a successfull in this role you will:
• Have a minimum of 6 months experience working within a school or care setting
• Be able to promote a safe and positive learning environment
• Mentor and engage with the pupils, successfully delivering specifically designed educational packages
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a teaching assistant with experience of SEN, then we'd love to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Hull Branch on (phone number removed)
Or check similar jobs