Manage and mentor a Maintenance Technician in this Field Based Electrical Engineer role - covering high profile customer sites across Central London and the M25. If you've got 17th / 18th edition - and want to step up into a management role - this could be the job for you.
Apply on Partner Site
BASIC SALARY: Up to £42,000
· 20 Days Holiday, plus Bank Holidays
· Mobile phone & Tablet
· Full access to company benefits package including Pension and Private Healthcare after a qualifying period
LOCATION: Covering clients within the M25
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Islington, Dalston, Hackney, Camden Town, Marylebone, Lambeth, Walworth, Belsize Park, City of London, Angel
JOB DESCRIPTION: Service Engineer 17th / 18th Edition - Electrical / Maintenance - M25 area
This is a field based senior Electrical Service Engineer role providing scheduled maintenance, refits and upgrades of architectural water features to clients within Central London and the M25. You'll need good electrical knowledge, fault finding, repair and maintenance skills.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Service Engineer 17th / 18th Edition - Electrical / Maintenance - M25 area
· Leading / Managing a maintenance engineer, you'll be provide field based scheduled service / maintenance at customer sites in Central London and within the M25.
· These jobs will require general electrical / mechanical maintenance, fault finding, testing and reporting.
· You will be typically attending one job per day - on site hours 8:00am to 4:30pm
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Service Engineer 17th / 18th Edition - Electrical / Maintenance - M25 area
To be successful in your application, you will be:
· AN electrically biased Engineer at 17th edition / 18th edition / NVQ Level 3. Apprenticeship / ONC / HNC or above electrical engineering would be a bonus.
· Able to read and interpret technical drawings.
· Not afraid to use a spanner and get your hands dirty.
We are a globally recognised specialist in design, manufacture, installation, commissioning and service of innovating water features.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Field service engineer, Electrical Maintenance Technician, Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Repair, Commissioning Engineer, Installation Engineer, Electrician, NVQ Level 3, Electrical Engineering, 17th Edition, 18th Edition,
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: SP17078, Wallace Hind Selection
Or check similar jobs