Apply on Partner Site
Established in 1995, we provide telecoms infrastructure solutions to the telecommunications industry.
We operate in the telecommunications contracted work environment from our engineering depots based in the Southwest and South Wales and have provided telecoms network solutions throughout the UK.
Office Administrator Job Spec
* Data inputting onto in-house systems, full training will be provided.
* Scanning and filing documents, handling petty cash, monthly stock take/stationery order and other administration duties as and when required.
* Coordinating training between Head Office and engineers.
* Compiling monthly figures for client.
* The data inputting includes adding trainee hours and annual leave onto the timesheet app – and adding annual leave and training onto whereabouts etc.
* Compiling monthly figures for the supervisor
Experience & skills to include
* Excellent I.T skills including MS Outlook, Word, and Excel.
* Team player with strong communication, and organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work.
* Self-motivated and a good timekeeper.
* Must have one years experience within an Administration role
* 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and accruing more with length of service.
* Free parking
* Company events
* Workplace pension
* Free Tea and Coffee
Or check similar jobs