Domiciliary Care Manager
Apply on Partner Site
£32,000 - 38,000 per annum
My client has an exciting opportunity for a Homecare Domiciliary Manager to join one of their offices in Chesterfield, they are currently looking to appoint an experienced & new business focused Homecare Domiciliary Manager who can grow and develop the Home Care services.
Main Responsibilities of the Homecare Domiciliary Manager:
• Oversee compliance in line with policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
• Support and develop internal auditing processes to ensure evidence of compliance
• Support in planning and preparation of the mobilisation of Domiciliary Care Services
• Implementation of robust recruitment processes designed to safeguard; support and develop individuals.
• Liaise with Regulators, Clients, Social Workers and other Associated Professionals or relevant others to ensure good communication and best practice always.
The suitable candidate for the Homecare Domiciliary Manager will have:-
• Passionate about people, standards and customer satisfaction
• Computer literate with excellent admin and staff management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Dynamic ambitious and hardworking
• Adept at managing and directing people in a fast-paced changing environment
The role of Homecare Domiciliary Manager is a challenging, but rewarding position where you can truly make a real difference to people by support and influence. We require a manager who has excellent knowledge of the CQC regs and standards, who has exceptionally high standards of care and is passionate about quality care delivery and customer service.
In Return my client will offer a competitive salary of £35,000 per annum, career progression and the opportunity to work for a growing company. Apply today for this exciting opportunity not to be missed!
To apply please contact Shona on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your up to date CV to (url removed)
Or check similar jobs