Role: Branch Manager
Apply on Partner Site
Hours: 37.5 hrs per week, Mon – Fri, plus 2/4 Sat’s
Our client, a customer focussed and highly respected financial services provider, are seeking a Branch Manager to join their team based in Hertfordshire.
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for adhering to and supporting Branch Cashiers in compliance with the firm’s policies and procedures in relation to the activities of running a branch office of the company.
As part of the company’s Branch Management Team you will provide dynamic leadership within the company and beyond. To ensure all staff within business areas portray the company’s vision, values and culture.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Motivate branch staff to generate the maximum number of investment, mortgage and further advance enquiries and ensure awareness of investment products, rates and lending criteria.
* Conduct annual Performance Development Reviews, one-to-ones and mid-year objective reviews for all direct reports.
* Undertake supervisory and training duties relating to cashiering, relief staff, investment administration and general branch activities with particular emphasis on customer service and sales.
* Ensure all regulatory training is undertaken and passed by all team members.
* Attend Branch Manager meetings as required.
* Encourage personal professional development to build capacity, develop potential and support career development within the society.
* Responsible for the day to day operation and control of the Branch.
* Develop branch in line with Societies business plan and set objectives
* Analysis of monthly branch figures provided by Savings Operations Manager to ensure business plan objectives can be met.
* Deal promptly and efficiently with investment enquiries.
* Provide a fast and efficient processing service at all times.
* Act as sales and administrative support to Branches Area Manager and Savings Operations Manager.
Experience and skills include:
* Minimum 2 years management/supervisory experience (working within Financial Services is desirable)
* Minimum 4 years in a customer service role (working in a regulated environment is desirable)
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet
* Excellent face to face and telephone customer service skills
* Excellent leadership, people management, delegation and organisational skills
* Able to deal with conflicting priorities and work autonomously.
* Work effectively in a complex and changing environment.
* Minimum GCSE in Maths and English or equivalent Grade C or Level 5 and above
Or check similar jobs