Apply on Partner Site
We’re an award-winning construction consultancy with huge ambitions to put ourselves firmly on the map. We’ve come a long way since operations commenced in 2011 but now is the time to realise our true potential.
It is a hugely exciting time to join our business and we have some amazing times ahead of us. We’re targeting to have 1000 people globally by 2030 to support our expansion plans in current locations as well as additional territories.
If you want to play an integral part in achieving our ambitious plans for growth and delivering an exceptional consultancy service for our clients in the EMEA region, whilst progressing your own career in a supportive and dynamic environment, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for candidate who can operate across Southwest England.
* Project management expertise is required to deliver the scope of works.
* Stakeholder management experience (design team, contractor, client, other specialist input)
* Provision of post contract supervision and support typically, commercial, ECC project management and technical supervision services
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Full understanding of the NEC conditions of contract and administration
* Varied experience of large and complex construction projects that includes a commercial, change and programme management awareness (including electronic tools)
* Demonstrable knowledge of Health & Safety practice and law
* Demonstrable knowledge of Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015
* An active interest in the practitioner’s work, and provision of pertinent guidance and support
* Able to prepare and deliver role related training to improve project management skills internally
* Ability to travel as and where necessary across the UK
* Capacity to flex resource as necessary to meet the demands of the work or requirement or the ability to work independently
* Perform additional duties as assigned
Preferred Qualification / Relevant Experience
* 5 years experience of working specifically on National Highways projects
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
* Relevant infrastructure / construction experience
* Membership of a relevant professional body with chartered status (APM or similar) and/or educated to degree level
* Outstanding communication skills (verbal and writing)
* Experience of managing and developing a team of staff
Or check similar jobs