Are you a experienced Support Worker who is looking to make a difference to those who have Learning Disabilities/Mental Health Difficulties located within Dudley?
Apply on Partner Site
Are you looking for an opportunity to change people's lives for the better?
Yes? This could be the perfect opportunity for you! We're looking for positive & determined support workers with great people skills & enjoys interacting with others - you could be joining an inclusive and supportive community of other incredible support workers within our team.
The suitable Support Worker will:
- have worked a minimum of 3 months with recent experience working within the community with people who have Learning Disabilities
- experience of Autism, Learning Disabilities, providing Personal Care, Administering Medication, Complex Care, Lone Working or working part of a team.
- have a flexible approach to work
- have a passion for helping others and making a difference in their lives
- be able to travel via own or public transport in local and surrounding areas to your home
Our client is offering competitive weekly pay and free DBS, full induction and training, plus uniform, if required. The flexible working nature of the shifts means you can fit this job around your other work and lifestyle commitments!
Is this sounding like the perfect role for you?
To apply for this Support Worker/HCA position in Dudley, please apply with an updated CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Or check similar jobs