I am excited to be supporting an expanding global market leader who specialise in providing bespoke equipment to their customer base nationwide. They now require an additional Field Service Engineer to join their team in Bristol. The successful Field Service Engineer will be travelling to customer sites in their allocated service area carrying out repairs, maintenance and inspections of the company range of products.
Apply on Partner Site
This vacancy presents a fantastic opportunity for a candidate leaving the armed forces who is looking for a career in a new sector and the opportunity to work with up-to-date technology. Our client is keen to invest into their new employee by providing opportunities to develop and gain additional qualifications. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply.
Field Service Engineer Requirements:
* Must have a technical aptitude with a basic electrical understanding.
* Willing to learn new engineering solutions.
* Enjoy solving problems.
* Hold a full driving licence.
Field Service Engineer Benefits:
* Salary is £30,000 to £33,000 dependent on experience.
* 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
* Company vehicle.
* Pension scheme.
* Private medical cover.
* Join a growing company where there is potential to progress.
* Opportunity to gain additional qualifications.
NOTE – Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy, British Army and Royal Air Force with a technical aptitude and basic understanding of electrics
Or check similar jobs