Assistant Plant Manager (Ref: 11470)
Apply on Partner Site
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
We have a new vacancy for an Assistant Plant Manager to join our Asphalt team in Purfleet, Essex. This is an exiting opportunity for someone looking to gain expose into site management with plenty of opportunities within a national company.
As the Assistant Plant Manager you will support the Site Manager in the smooth running of our Purfleet Depot including the running of both the Asphalt and railhead operations. You will also engage in staff management; day to day operational tasks including manufacturing of materials to customer and quality specifications; controlling budgets and highlighting areas of improvement and cost saving measures.
What’s on offer?
* Competitive Salary, plus bonus, 25 days holiday (with options to increase) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
* Opportunities for Hybrid working, sometimes working from home, our offices and where you are most effective.
* Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected Asphalt team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
* Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
* An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
* Industry experience is desirable
* Geographical knowledge
* Customer knowledge
* IT literacy
* Self motivation
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Please apply now - we may close the vacancy before the stated closing date if a high volume of applications are received
Or check similar jobs