Are you looking for a rewarding and flexible role and make a real difference?
Apply on Partner Site
Search Healthcare are working with a Nationally Recognised Healthcare Provider to source a number of experienced support workers workers for a South West London based service for adults with Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Support Needs. Working flexible hours through the week in Feltham, the Support Worker will be expected to:
- Provide and maintain a comfortable, safe and positive environment
- Follow care plans for the residents and engage with them
- Administer care, including personal hygiene
- Ensure the well being of residents, adhering to CQC care standards
It takes a special someone...
Search are particularly interested to hear from South-West London and Surrey based Support Worker applicants who:
- Have experience care to vulnerable adults, in either a residential or domiciliary setting, and are able to provide up to date and satisfactory references
- Have completed and are willing to take further training in moving and handling, first aid, medication administration, and basic health and safety.
If you have the above experience, please contact us asap on (phone number removed) to register your details, or send us your CV. If you meet the relevant criteria, you will be invited to attend an interview to complete DBS application.
Search operate a competitive referral scheme whereby we award £50 to any support worker referred to us who commences in a permanent role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Or check similar jobs