Apply on Partner Site
We are currently looking for dynamic Resident Liaison Officers/ Tenant Liaison Officers with a Social Housing background to join our ever-growing team here at Connollys!
With our rapid growth and continued development, we are looking to hire hardworking Resident Liaison Officers/ Tenant Liaison Officers with Kitchen and Bathroom/ Window & Doors/ External/ Roofing experience covering the Greater Manchester areas including but not limited to: Oldham, Bolton, Bury, Macclesfield, Stockport, Knutsford etc.
You will be based on site in and around Greater Manachester and be required to liaise with residents about the works being undertaken on their property. Previous experience in this kind of work is essential.
**Previous experience in a Tenant/Resident Liaison role is essential to be considered for interview.
Please ensure that you detail your experience within the Social Housing Planned Maintenance sector within your application, ideally in kitchens, bathrooms, windows, roofing.**
* Liaising with residents about the works being undertaken on their property.
* Contacting neighbourhood housing associations and establishing working relations with them
* Attending and chairing tenant forum meetings to advise tenants of works being carried out
* Monitor customer complaints and resolve any potential issues
* Monitor customer satisfaction
* Ideally the successful candidate will have previous experience of working in a social housing or customer service environment with residents and leaseholders whose homes are undergoing works.
Skills/ Desirable Skills and Qualifications
* Must be an excellent communicator and a natural problem solver with excellent interpersonal skills.
* Must be confident polite and courteous when communicating and building relationships with residents, clients, and site operatives.
* Must be able to work independently as well as being a team player.
* Excellent organizational skills and a strong work ethic.
* Good IT skills with competency at Microsoft Word and Excel
* Experience in Customer Service or previous experience in a similar role.
* Must hold a full clean driving licence
In this role you will receive an attractive rewards package that will include a comprehensive pension; generous holiday entitlement plus many other benefits including career development.
For your experience, we are currently offering a starting salary of £25000 plus additional benefits such as car allowance (£3000p/a) and site to site mileage.
We hire direct and do not use agencies.
Connolly are a leading construction refurbishment and development company, with family values at our core. We don’t just fit kitchens, we create communities and dare to be different, and the experiences we provide stand out.
We operate within the social housing sector, providing planned refurbishment to local authorities and housing associations throughout the Northwest, North Wales and West Yorkshire.
To apply, please send a recent CV to Laura Holt or call the head office for a confidential chat. We do not use agencies and are looking to hire direct
Or check similar jobs