Project Engineer Based in Dudley,
Apply on Partner Site
The salary range is from £60,000 to £65,000 depending on experience and qualifications. The company also offers excellent benefits.
* A company car can come with a fuel card or not is the driver's choice.
* Holidays 24 + 8 bank holidays with an additional day every 5 years of service.
* Death in service of 4x salary
* Option for private health
About The Company:
Our client operates incinerator bottom ash (IBA) processing installations globally and helps the Energy-from-Waste sector with alternative sustainable solutions for ash residues. They also have over 20 years of experience processing and handling IBA aggregates (IBAA). They have always been a frontrunner in IBA processing. The company is always evolving and growing.
About The Role:
* Jointly responsible for the design (performing basic engineering, conceptual drawings), supervision of subcontractors, supervision of construction on location, safety, and quality of new installations.
* Liaise with and manage contractors to ensure correct RAMS are in place prior to work commencement and adhered to during work.
* Supervision of projects from start to finish
* Management of the full cycle with the Project Manager and Technical Manager from start to evaluation.
* Troubleshoot and drive shared learnings to improve performance across regions/UK.
* Promoting a positive Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Culture throughout the business.
* Work with suppliers to ensure the best quality, service and prices are available to us.
* Keep all documentation of work complete and up to date.
* Attend training as required to keep within legislation and up-to-date knowledge.
The Ideal Candidate:
We will be responsible for the design, construction, and commissioning of new installations. Our client works in heavy industry and is looking for someone with experience in this type of Industry. designing, constructing and commissioning. Key things my client is looking for in a candidate
* Qualified to a degree standard or have extensive knowledge in this industry or role. We are looking for someone who has the following knowledge:
* Senior Level / Expert with CAD systems? Inventor, 2D, 3D
* Fully compliant with UK CDM regulations
* Preferably with experience in bulk solids, bulk handling, conveyor belts, crushers & screeners.
You must be flexible as you will have to travel around the UK and sometimes this may involve European travel. You need a proficient level of computer skills and be a great communicator as you will be working as part of a team but are equally comfortable working alone and have the ability to use your own initiative. You will also need to be a natural problem solver.
A right to work in the UK must be in place at the time of application you think that the above sounds like a perfect role for you please get in touch with Adam Littler at HB People or apply via the website
Or check similar jobs