Juice Recruitment are delighted to be supporting a leading green energy company in their search for Customer Service Advisors to join their dynamic and enthusiastic team! If you are looking for your first office role this would be a perfect opportunity for you!
Apply on Partner Site
The key responsibilities include:
- Providing exceptional customer service delivering first contact resolution to their business customers via inbound and outbound phone contact, emails, and live online chat.
- Engage in non-customer facing teams to ensure customer requests are completed
- Ensuring business customers accounts are correct and all requests are completed accurately
- Effective customer resolutions
- General office admin, sending emails and liaising with other departments
You will be corresponding with this companies’ business clients from big to small businesses, therefore you will need to have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across multiple channels such as telephony and online chat
- Excellent time management with ability to prioritize workloads
- Flexible and adaptable to changes in working patterns and duties
- Good level of numeracy
The benefits of working for a leading green energy company include:
- A healthcare plan with life assurance and generous pension contribution
- Volunteering days
- Hybrid working after training is completed
- Various company discounts
- Holiday of 25 days plus bank holidays
With full training and great development opportunities it is the perfect place to build office-based skills!
The hours are Monday to Friday working from 8:30am to 5pm with a 4pm finish on a Friday. You will be working 36 hours a week. Once training is completed there is option to go hybrid working with working 2 days from home.
Salary starting from £19,500
If you are a graduate or looking to branch into an office enviroment and gain experience then this would be the perfect role for you! If you are interested we would love to hear from you so please contact Lauren at Juice Cheltenham for immediate consideration
Or check similar jobs