My client in Banbury is currently in need of a Principle Controls Engineer
Apply on Partner Site
My client are recruiting for a Principal Control Systems Engineer to work closely with their mechanical design, electronics and project engineers and be involved in delivering solutions for a variety of engineering projects, both from a 'clean sheet of paper' and the continuing development of existing systems across Automotive, Defence, Marine and Aerospace.
What you will need:
* You’ll need project management capabilities, experience managing requirements and specifications and comfortable working closely with our customers and suppliers.
* You will take a lead role within large programmes or manage projects, with responsibility for the work of other engineers within the project.
* You will have a degree in an appropriate engineering discipline and experience in relevant industry.
* A broad engineering understanding in either electrical/electronics or mechanical systems (ideally elements of both)
* Experience in control strategy development and modelling systems (e.g. MATLAB / Simulink)
* Experience developing control systems (e.g. eMachine, mechatronic actuation etc.)
* Working knowledge of control theory
* At least 8 years relevant experience
* Experience in test and validation activities
* Experience with autocoding of embedded control systems
* Experience commissioning control systems on rig or end application
* knowledge of system engineering processes/tools may be useful (e.g. FMEA, FTA, etc.)
* Relevant experience in software development
* Experience of working on automotive electric vehicle projects would be preferable but is not essential
Come and make a difference
The Salary for the position is £70,000
If you would like to be considered for the role, please respond with an up to date CV
Or check similar jobs