The Ron Hull Group, specialists in Total Waste Management and Demolition Services, are seeking to appoint a Purchase Ledger Clerk. Reporting to the Finance Manager the role will be a key position within the Finance Department.
Apply on Partner Site
Duties will include:
* Entering purchase ledger invoices to the accounts package in a timely manner.
* Coding of purchase ledger invoices.
* Supplier statement reconciliation.
* Dealing with queries internally and externally in a timely and professional manner via both email and telephone.
* Preparation of Purchase ledger payment runs.
* General administrative duties.
* Other ad hoc duties as required.
* Experience working in a purchase ledger role, dealing with a high-volume of invoices is desirable.
* Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
* Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually.
* Good computer literacy especially Excel and Outlook.
* Excellent communication skills and organisational skills are essential.
Full-time permanent role with a competitive salary. The contracted hours Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
* On-site parking
* No weekends
* purchase ledger: 1 year (preferred)
* Accounts payable: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location
Or check similar jobs