Production Scheduling & Planning Manager
Apply on Partner Site
* Are you analytically minded and a have a focus on forward-thinking?
* Do you have proven experience as a Production Scheduler & Planning Manager?
* Are you looking to work with an award-winning, entrepreneurial business?
ER Recruitment are excited to be working with our client who are an imaginative, forward-thinking manufacturer based in Leicester. The company have won numerous awards for being an employer of choice and treat all their staff as individuals in a family-feel environment.
They are now seeking a Production Scheduling & Planning Manager due to the accomplishments of their company. The successful candidate will have outstanding problem solving skills, be able to work as part of a team as well as autonomously, and have a background within a production environment, ideally in fenestration.
Role & Responsibilities of the Production Scheduling & Planning Manager:
* Creation and prioritisation of batches onto individual machines.
* Creation of the Production Schedule in a timely manner, optimising efficiency and based on capacity constraints.
* Communicating with Project Managers, Co-ordinators and internal Sales Team as to performance of the factory against the schedule.
* Monitor production activity and analyse production data to ascertain the necessity to reschedule due to deviations.
* Co-ordination and monitoring of material demands via our Electronic Stock Control System to meet the production schedule.
* Manage General enquiries in line with internal systems and processes.
* Preparing Analysis and Reports to Management and Directors.
* Reporting schedule status to internal departments.
About You as the Production Scheduling & Planning Manager:
* Ideally you will have some experience within the fenestration manufacturing industry.
* Experience within a Production Environment.
* Highly organised and whose attention to detail is paramount.
* Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative.
* Excellent computer literacy (Excel/Outlook/Databases).
* Strong Analytical skills
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Great Communication skills
* Excellent Salary
* Monday to Friday hours 8am-4pm.
* Pension Scheme
* 28 days holiday including bank holidays
* Working with modern machinery
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
While we aim to get back to all applicants, if you do not receive a response within 7 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We look forward to helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career, please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you
Or check similar jobs