I am currently working with a Tier 1 contractor to help them find a BIM Manager. They are a multinational construction company who are currently turning over 12 billion in the UK. They are the fifth largest construction company. They have not only built some of London’s most recognisable buildings, but they have a reputation for pushing a strong wellbeing and healthy living agenda for their staff and the industry.
Apply on Partner Site
Tier 1 Main Contractor for their search for a BIM Manager. This person will have responsibility for the day-to-day strategic application and deployment of BIM activities and actions across one of the UK’s largest data centre projects.
This new role will give the successful candidate an opportunity to take ownership and implement digital tools across major developments. The BIM Manager will help the team improve quality, building safety and construction project performance by implementing digital tools and process.
This is a great opportunity for a BIM Manager to join the growing team of experienced BIM professionals, offering flexible and agile working opportunities.
* The BIM Manager will have sound knowledge and recent experience of working with BIM contractual agreements, including industry standard BIM / Information Protocols.
* Confident and collaborative working style, with excellent communication and reporting skills. Experience using Adobe InDesign would be advantageous.
* The BIM Manager Strong desire to leverage digital workflows to support sustainable design principles.
* Inquisitive, with a commitment to continuing personal and professional development.
* Strong appetite to explore emerging technologies, and their role in Information Management
A Tier 1 Contractor who have been operating for 135 years, they’re one of the worlds largest development and construction company. They operate across select markets in the Nordics, Europe and the United States. Together with their customers and collective expertise 30,000 staff, they create innovative and sustainable solutions. They are in search of a BIM Manager.
Roles and responsibilities:
* The BIM Manager will develop project specific strategies for the use of BIM through design, construction and building operations. Promote engagement with clients on the use of BIM in building operations..
* Review contractual agreements relating to BIM and implement legal structures that support a collaborative BIM environment.
* Develop project specific model development strategies, manage information management risk, and communicate progress to client and delivery teams.
* Develop detailed model review procedures. Guide, support and provide training to colleagues, to ensure a consistent approach across all projects.
* Lead BIM workshops with design, contractor, and client teams
Or check similar jobs