SEND Teaching Assistant:
Apply on Partner Site
· Location: Sutton Coldfield
· Duration: Full-time posts available ASAP
· Salary: £70-£90 per day
About the School and Role:
An SEN school in the Sutton Coldfield area are seeking an experienced primary teaching assistant to work with them on a full-time basis. The individual should have the knowledge and ability to work with Special Needs children and young adults.
If this role interests you, please contact Alisha at Balfor on (phone number removed) or click ‘apply now’!
You will be working within a range of classes within the school and will be providing 1-2-1 support as well as group support. You should have great classroom skill and be able to travel to the location.
It is required you have previous experience working with Special Needs, ideally with Complex, ASD, PMLD, SLD needs. You must also be able to provide personal care to children if needed.
If you are a hands-on, professional, and committed individual, this role is for you! Please apply immediately to be considered for this position in a highly rewarding role at a great school.
An in-date enhanced DBS will be needed for this role or a subscription to the DBS update service.
· Qualified Teaching Assistant OR Relevant SEN Background
· SEND school-based Experience
· ASD, SLD, PMLD, SPLD, Down Syndrome experience
· Child and Adult Workforce DBS
· Available Immediately
· Level 1 safeguarding certificate
· Recent school-based references
· Valid Photo ID – Driving Licence or passport
· Full DBS – registered on the update service
What you’ll need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role, please contact Alisha at Balfor on (phone number removed).
You can also click “apply now” to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration.
If you feel this role isn’t right for you but you are looking for a new position in Education, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career
Or check similar jobs