Apply on Partner Site
Location : Oundle
Hours Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm (1 hour unpaid break)
Starting Salary: £19,500
Office Based with the opportunity for flexible working once full training has been completed
Within the Operations Support role you will work closely with Suppliers to resolve all queries raised both by Customers and Suppliers themselves. This role covers a wide range of responsibilities from resolving all customer order issues, as well as speaking direct with Suppliers over the phone to find solutions to any queries / issues that may arise. This is a fast paced role which works within a small team and has a large focus on communication with Suppliers via email and over the phone.
What you’ll do:
* Process and manage the Operational inboxes to resolve enquiries, working closely with all Operational Teams to resolve customer service/supplier issues.
* Monitor all outstanding queries to ensure these are resolved within the agreed SLA.
* Ensure orders are fulfilled within the agreed timeframe and communicate with Suppliers to query delays
* Manage various order checks such as Label Errors, Quarantine and Courier Claims to ensure the successful fulfilment of all orders with minimal delays.
* Process daily Courier Collections for Suppliers and follow up on any issues / failed collections.
* Keep all departments informed regarding delays and organise communication to customers concerning delays / issues with their order.
* Process the Operational Onboarding for all new Suppliers and walk-through systems and processes to ensure smooth delivery of orders.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a passionate individual with the desire to learn, who will work within our small team. All applicants will need the ability to multitask and use their own initiative to resolve issues.
Please contact Maria at City Group Recruitment for an informal chat
Or check similar jobs