Vehicle Technician required in Croydon
Apply on Partner Site
Monday to Friday with Saturday morning on Rota
Salary up to £42,000 - Dependent on experience
(No bonus scheme to make up your earnings - just a fair and competitive salary based on experience)
Our Client, a fantastic family run independent dealer is looking for a Vehicle technician to join their busy team.
Up to £42,000 for a Service/ Diagnostic Technician.
Up to £32,000 for a Level 2 or Fast-Fit Technician.
* To carry out service and general repairs to customers vehicles including
* Brakes ,clutch replacement etc.
* To carry out diagnostics
* To produce high quality work consistently. We expect high efficiency and productivity.
* Experienced Level 2 or Level 3 Mechanic / Motor Vehicle Technician
* MOT tester –not essential but preferable
* Full valid driving licence can be UK or EU
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Able to work in a team environment
* Be organised and self-motivated.
* Punctuality and politeness are essentials and expected at all times.
* You will need to be well presented with good communication skills
* Good attention to detail
NVQ Level 2 in light vehicle maintenance, or equivalent.
Full UK driving licence.
Full company details available on application. Apply now with your full CV to Joel at WeRecruit Auto quoting job reference ST1023
Automotive - Motor Trade - Dealership - Service & Aftersales - Workshop - Technician – Car Supermarket - Mechanic - MOT Tester - Car Technician – Jobs – Croydon - Surrey - Biggin Hill
Full Time - Permanent - Job
Follow us on Twitter @werecruitauto
Should your skills and experience match what our client is looking for, we will contact you before proceeding with your application, either via phone or e-mail initially. Unfortunately we are unable to contact all applicants due to the volume of applications so if you do not hear from us within 5 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you have relevant industry experience we may store y
Or check similar jobs