Apply on Partner Site
6-month contract initially
£18.50 per hour + holiday pay
Up to 45 hours per week
We are currently recruiting for an experienced compound supervisor to support on a Major Long-Term project near Leeds.
Our client is looking for someone who is flexible to work across multiple sites and has a good understanding of Health and Safety Compliance in the Rail Industry.
* Must be an experienced compound supervisor who has worked around HGV vehicles and machines.
* PTS and COSHH.
* Have a strong understanding and ability to implement Health & Safety working practices.
* Banksman and fire marshalling experience (advantageous).
* Telehandler Operator (advantageous)
* Be flexible to work shifts (Days / nights)
* Hold a full UK driving Licence.
* Microsoft Office Proficient.
*** Our client is looking to move quickly with this requirement ***
Please contact Miriam at Vital today for a confidential chat regarding this opportunity:
* M i r i a m . a l - s a l i h
* (phone number removed) – 8 3 6 – (phone number removed)
The partnering concept promoted by Vital means that we work together with candidates and clients to achieve your career and recruitment objectives. For clients the result is cost effective, culture-compatible solutions that make staff selection, recruitment, and retention far easier.
For candidates it means a personal and professional relationship that will help you through every stage of obtaining your ideal job and pursuing your career goals
Or check similar jobs