Apply on Partner Site
£21,000.00 /year - depending on experience.
We're hiring. We're growing. And we're looking for an experienced, skilled, and passionate office administrator who loves positively impacting people's lives
and who shares our values.
We can promise you a workplace that will challenge and support you to grow professionally and personally, where you will make a meaningful contribution as part of a team aligned around a clear vision.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join our positively driven team and help us to continue building towards our goals. Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge and experience of office administration duties, sales, and customer service best practices.
● The ability to build long lasting relationships with customers.
● A confident telephone manner.
● Confidence and an outgoing personality.
● The ability to listen to others and a strong desire to work well as part of a team.
● A high level of self-motivation, commitment, and dedication.
● Organisational and time management skills.
● The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
● Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
Role and responsibilities:
● Communicate and support both internal and external customers
● Monitor/answer customer queries via phone and email
● Speak with motivated leads that have shown an interest in our service but are yet to
schedule a call
● Follow up with customers to make sure that they are completely satisfied with our
● Develop a mutually beneficial relationship that benefits both the customer and the
● Establishing, maintaining, and expanding our customer base
● Assist in planning and arranging events
● Provide ongoing training and support
● Opportunities to develop and grow within the company
● Exciting trips abroad to events and to meet our clients
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Or check similar jobs