Apply on Partner Site
Job Title: Teacher of RE
Salary/ Rate: £130 - £185 per day
Sector / Industry: Education
Are you a Teacher of RE with experience teaching KS3 to KS5?
MILK Education are working a large Secondary school in the Stockport area who are seeking to appoint a Teacher of RE to start from January 2023 The school is based in a purpose build sate of the art building and they are well known for their high academic achievement.
You will be working across Key stages 3, 4 and 5 delivering Religious Education and you may be required to cover other subjects when required.
The role will continue until at least Easter 2023 but may continue past this date as it is covering a long term sickness.
We are looking for teachers who are adaptable, dedicated and passionate about their subject specialism.
Required Skills & Experience:
* Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
* Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
* Have at least 6 months school based experience of working in a UK Secondary school setting.
* Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
* Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Direct links to local schools.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct: Ethan Taberner, Principal Consultant, (phone number removed)
Or check similar jobs