Senior Landscape Planner
Apply on Partner Site
My client is looking for an experienced Landscape Planner / Landscape Architect to join their established team of consultants in the Landscape Team which includes Landscape Planners, Landscape Architects, Urban Designers and Arboriculturists. Working both independently and as part of a team you will support the successful delivery of projects across a wide range of sectors throughout the UK.
What you'll be doing:
Reflecting the range of their work, no two weeks are the same and your work will include site and desk-based work. Typically, your work will include:
· Writing and contributing to LVIAs / SLVIAs / TVIAs to support a wide range of projects, including Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects, typically in the onshore and offshore renewables, commercial, residential, leisure and transport sectors.
· Undertaking site visits and viewpoint photography
· Input into landscape master plans and landscape and ecological management plans
· Working closely with other colleagues in the Landscape Business Unit, including multi-disciplinary colleagues and project teams to deliver projects that form part of the UK's response to climate change and other infrastructure problems.
Ideally you will be Chartered (CMLI) or similar accreditation with relevant experience applicable to this level, and be able to offer the following:
· Excellent report writing and organisational skills
· Experience carrying out LVIAs for a range of project scales
· Proficient in, or an understanding of, AutoCAD and desktop publishing software
· Be able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and under your own initiative to deadlines
· Willingness to travel for project work
What's in it for you?
Accredited training provider - from entry level to master's degree level professional qualifications in leadership & management and executive coaching & mentoring, they support learning and development for everyone.
A personal development plan and a transparent career pathway puts you in the driving seat of your career and you'll be supported as far as you want to go.
They encourage and value different ideas, perspectives, and styles of thinking. They need a mix of experiences and skills to develop the most innovative solutions for their clients
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Or check similar jobs