We are currently recruiting for Corporate Security Officer in a busy office based in Cardiff bay area.
Apply on Partner Site
This is an exciting position for the right candidates to work for a company that values its employees.
Working in a call centre enviornment.
* Ensure the security of infrastructure & safety of personnel throughout the site.
* Work to always agreed Assignment Instructions and Risk Assessments.
* Provide immediate response and assistance in the event of any major/minor incident or emergency
* Control access and egress to all the reception, retail and contractor areas of the site
* Ensure all visitors to the premises receive the correct information and are suitably inducted
* Monitor all security and contractor activity, reporting all suspicious incidents immediately to the security control room
* Produce clear and accurate reports/statements (verbal and written) when required
* Carry out specific patrols as directed by the client, such as critical patrols, lock-up/unlock patrols, fire, life safety, roof and internal floor and workplace patrols.
* Management of the control room security systems
* Management of the fire control room systems and life Safety and incident assistance.
* Complete internal and external patrols as per the rota and/or as requested by the Corporate Security Supervisor. Ensuring the security of all areas of your designated location, identifying, and escalating potential risks or threat and reporting any building damage or vandalism, anti-social behaviour, or other activity to the SCR
*The Ideal Candidate
* Previous experience of security within a corporate environment.
* To be comfortable dealing with senior client personnel.
* Be fluent in both written and spoken English.
* Ability to operate in a pressurised environment.
* A flexible, positive and helpful attitude to the role.
* Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.
* Experience of effectively dealing with incidents and emergency situations
* Appropriate valid front-line SIA licence (SG or above)
* Have a good standard of physical fitness
Experience working in a similar industry
Hours of Work
Working on 4 on 4 off (2 day 2 night 4 off) (7am to 19.00 hours / 19.00 hours to 7.am)
Or check similar jobs