Are you looking for Warehouse work in Burton upon Trent? If so, then we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join us at Boots.
Apply on Partner Site
We are looking for Warehouse Picker and Packers on day and night shift with the ability to perform various warehouse tasks in a busy, fast-paced environment.
At Boots, it’s all about working as a team - our people are the heart of what we do. Our Warehouse Picker and Packer team play a crucial role in ensuring our stores are well stocked and our customers have access to the products they need, so there are lots of opportunities to join our team and grow with us.
Shifts patterns currently available:
* 4 on and 4 off -10:00-22:00 Nights 22:00 - 10:00
* Rotating 8-hour shift pattern 06:00 - 14:00 and 14:00 - 22:00
* Fixed nights 8-hour pattern 22:00 - 06:00
* All shift patterns will include weekend working
* Days 10.00
* Nights £11.50
* Overtime rate after rostered hours, earn up to £17.25 per hour
* MHE uplift £1.00 per hour for CB/Reach Truck/VNA drivers
* X11 bus from Birmingham area - Pick up points from Perry Barr, Erdington, Castle Vale directly to Boots Burton warehouse
* Located close to Burton train station
Warehouse Picker and Packer Benefits include:
* On-going, long-term work with opportunities to apply for permanent roles
* In house MHE training available
* Hot Food Canteen
* Staff shop - this includes huge staff sales & special events
* Stakeholder pension scheme
* Full training is available, no experience is necessary
* Temp to Perm Opportunities
* Overtime available
* State of the art warehouse with brand new automation and robotic technology
* Regular Boots product goody bag sales
* Array of in the moment, weekly and monthly Recognition Scheme
* Many of our supervisors started within picking and packing roles which have been promoted from within. We have numerous development opportunities available.
If this sounds like a good fit for you then please click apply now
Or check similar jobs