Global companies and governmental entities rely on us to solve their most complex data challenges. Our employees collaborate to reduce risks and create opportunities for customers in more than 100 countries. We’re adaptable, curious and ambitious. That’s why here, you’ll have the freedom to drive change, the trust to find your own path, and the space to explore more.
Apply on Partner Site
The sales support analyst role at LNRS is a critical role in enabling the sales team to be able to focus on the core part of their role in hitting the revenue budget. It requires a fully committed individual with excellent communication both verbally and written, a can-do attitude and who is prepared to go the extra mile when necessary. It is often the case that one of the sales team will need something from sales admin urgently and this can disrupt the planned schedule for the day, so the role requires the ability to work to priorities and be able to quickly react to changing priorities.
The role will be office based in Nottingham but will occasionally require travel and participation in supporting sales events in London and other UK locations which will involve hours outside the normal working day.
There are 15 currently in the LNRS UK&I sales team and that is part of the larger client engagement (CE) team of 30 which include sales admin and client delivery management. The role will work closely with all members of the client engagement team. There sales team are home based and visit the UK&I offices as and when they need to. Those offices are in Nottingham and Dublin.
Activities the role involves include but are not limited to
* Setting up new customers in the customer relationship management system
* Being a go to person for the rest of the CE team in their use of the Salesforce system.
* Raising NDAs and collating other template documents for the sales team to provide to customers
* Keeping track and chasing documents and internal teams, like contracts and invoices, that are part of the sales and delivery process
* Having progress calls with allocated sales team members every week and joining team calls
* Co-ordinating the process that LNRS follows to answer security questionnaires and similar requests
* Producing and distributing sales pipeline reports and similar from the Salesforce system
* On-boarding new team members, ordering their equipment and access levels, setting up introduction meetings
* Booking meeting rooms and setting up meetings on occasion
* To provide front line support to our clients and new prospects with regards to general enquiries.
* To provide administrative support to the Sales team.
* To prepare proposals, contracts and other documentation for new and existing clients on behalf of the team.
* To prepare pipeline and activity reports on a daily / weekly basis
* To manage our Salesforce system to ensure that all team members’ portfolios and communications are kept up to date and accurate.
* To ensure the smooth operation of new and existing projects by contacting clients and liaising with internal teams within the Company.
* To carry out any general day-to-day duties as and when required to ensure the smooth operation of the sales department.
It is an interesting and challenging role based in the Nottingham office but working for an international company with a reasonable amount of contact (by email and phone) with teams that work in the US.
Experience of working with a Sales team in technology / data services
Strong administrative and organizational skills.
Several years of software or data industry and application knowledge.
Knowledge of the insurance industry would be an advantage
Or check similar jobs