CLEAR CRYSTAL CONSULTANCY LTD is the leading healthcare Recruitment Agency supplying both temporary and permenant healthcare staff in the UK. We have recently won an award for Global Recruitment 2022/2023.
Apply on Partner Site
We work with many prestiguous companies both private and the public sector. One of our most recent client Dudley Council is looking for 2 high performing Service Managers in their Safeguarding team.
* Service Manager - Safeguarding and Support
* Interim Service Manager - Safeguarding
Essential Experiences, Skills and Knowledge
• An experienced and practising Service Manager who is expected to supervise 4 to 5 team managers.
• Track record in leading court work and driving improvements in this specialist area of social work practice.
• Use performance data to drive improvement and practice.
• Support team managers and individual social workers to meet practice standards consistently.
• A systemic approach to risks management and practice improvement.
• Skills and knowledge in working effectively with children and young people who are at risks of sexual and/or criminal exploitations and/or children on the edge of care.
• Driving permanence for children in care and knowledgeable about the child’s journey in children’s social care system.
• Driving CIN and CP and CiC plans.
• Collaborative approach to working with children, families and stakeholders and partner agencies.
• Produce high quality reports to senior leadership when required.
• Represent the local authority in external partnership meetings.
• Drive and implement the directorate change and improvement agenda.
1) 3 days a week physical presence in the office at Corbyn Rd is required.
2) Two nights a month EDT on call
If you have what it takes to be successful in this role, please send your updated CV
Or check similar jobs