IT Product Manager - UK HYBRID WORKING, Salary up to £55K- Excellent benefits package, training, up to 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, buy/sell up to 5 days holiday, bonus scheme (7.5% of basic salary based on business and personal performance), cost of living related support, healthcare, free driving lessons, pension, life assurance and many other lifestyle discounts. Working hours 37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday.
Apply on Partner Site
Dull? Grey? Corporate? Not us.
We’re AND-E – one of the fastest-growing insurance companies you’ve probably never heard of. And we’re proud of our warm and inclusive culture. We’re building a diverse community, with a unique blend of strengths, to take our business to the next level.
AND-E was shortlisted in the Best Insurance Employer category at the 2022 British Insurance Awards, earning a 5* rating!
We might not be a household name, but we’re going places. Fast. We’re part of one of the world’s largest insurance groups and work with many brands you will have heard of. We’re also big in Europe, and we’re growing our UK business rapidly, as we lead the way in connected mobility protection – to make tomorrow's journeys simpler, safer and smarter.
All this growth means we’ve got plenty of opportunities for people just like you.
Join our team as a Product Manager and we’ll provide all the training and support you need to get up to speed quickly. From there we’ll work with you to create a tailored development plan just for you, so you can take your career to the next level. Just tell us where you want to go, and the sky’s the limit.
You’ll be working in a fast-paced IT team and helping us put the needs of the business front and centre when developing our IT products. You will develop excellent working relationships with our Product Owners and will lead your product team to success.
Join a company that care about you with an outstanding benefits package, including hybrid working and flexible holiday scheme, bonus, life assurance, 24 our access to a virtual GP, healthcare, free driving lessons, pension and too many more to mention here.
If you’re looking to go further, faster join us and enjoy every opportunity.
CHALLENED NOW AND-EXPERT NEXT.
* You will be responsible for the vision for the product / service, working with closely with the business product owner to ensure strategic fit.
* Develop the product strategy and manage the product roadmap as well as prioritising the product backlog through a range of techniques to maximise value and return on investment.
* Identify and communicate user needs to your team ensuring that backlog items (user stories) are understood by all.
* You will be responsible for representing users and other stakeholders at appropriate forums/ceremonies.
* You will be responsible for defining product goals and metrics, ensuring that performance against expected and agreed outcomes is in place through the creation of Performance Framework(s).
* Identify, manage, influence and negotiate with stakeholders and communicate progress and achievements, championing the product within the department.
* Actively support and coach the cross functional product team in Product Management, Agile and Lean best practices
Knowledge and Experience
Experience as a product manager, or strong product owner experience demonstrating expertise in product backlog management, prioritisation, demos, user story creation and feature/epic definition
Experience of developing and communicating product roadmaps for multiple products
Expertise in creating, prioritising and managing product backlogs (new features and technical debt reduction)
Experience of general insurance, an understanding of regulatory requirements
Excellent interpersonal skills, able to lead teams, focus on our customers or engage with the business
Excellent working knowledge of Atlassian JIRA and Confluence software
Experience of products within the guidewire suite would be preferrable but not essential.
It is our community’s unwritten rule to be as flexible as we can be. We understand life happens and on occasion we all need a bit of give and take in our day; we don’t want you missing your child’s school play, the new fridge being delivered and we know the boiler engineer comes at some point between 8 and 6! We believe our colleagues should have choice, flexibility and balance in their home and work life.
We care about our colleagues and their well-being and we have been nationally recognised for this. Apart from the competitive salary, we also have fantastic benefits. Focusing on colleague’s health, wealth and lifestyle. We like to think our benefits package is one of the best around!
* Healthcare cash plan offers money back on everyday health-related expenses
* Bonus scheme
* Employee Assistance programme
* Buy/Sell up to 5 days holiday
* Free driving lessons
* Flu Jab Voucher is offered during the flu season to protect against the unpredictable flu virus
* Virtual GP online service with appointments available 365 days of the year
* Pension Advisory Service non-advised surgeries to support in the planning of retirement
* Enhanced Family friendly policy
* Safe driving scheme offers access to online learning and driving lessons for colleagues and spouses and dependents
* Season ticket loan
* Cycle scheme - choose a bike, hire it for an agreed time then snap it up for a fraction of the cost
Aioi Nissay Dowa Europe is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics)
Or check similar jobs