Aftermarket Business Development Manager
Apply on Partner Site
Tyne and Wear
We are supporting an engineering client in the recruitment of an Aftermarket Business Development Manager. This role is offered on a hybrid basis and involves travel overseas to meet distributors and attend various facilities within the company.
This role involves the development of plans and initiatives aligned with region strategy to improve aftermarket market share, as well as strengthen channel relationships and improve customer satisfaction.
Analysing distributor and country aftermarket sales and opportunity, developing and implementing aftermarket initiatives to grow the business. Identify and deploy initiatives to grow aftermarket business, launching country programs in cooperation with distributors. Identify and propose region specific distributors aftermarket incentives.
Works with the EMEA marketing and channel manager to Identify requirements and provides input for the creation of marketing campaigns.
Working closely with the global aftermarket team as well as internal sales and business development teams.
* Business or engineering degree
* Significant relevant experience in aftermarket sales and marketing in a B2B environment, preferable in a manufacturer of engineered equipment support distributors.
* Excellent communication skills with a strong desire for serving customers & good team player
* Proficiency in MS office programs.
* Candidates with multiple language proficiency preferred. Must be fluent in English.
* Highly motivated with ability to plan and execute goals.
* Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills
* Team player with positive attitude
* Excellent communication skills, ability to work in a well-structured fashion and strong capability to work with cross-functional teams
* Able to travel internationally
Please apply with your CV via the apply button
Or check similar jobs