Accounts Assistant (Credit Control)
Apply on Partner Site
London Bridge (2 days office-based, 3 days working from home)
We are looking to recruit a Finance Officer (Credit Control).
Hyde Group is one of the UK’s largest housing providers, working across London, and the South East, With more than 100,000 customers. At Hyde we see a future where everybody works together towards social prosperity. It’s a future that promises to create a great home for everyone. To achieve this, the finance team at Hyde are responsible for maximising Hyde’s revenue and financial capability.
Key Responsibilities of a Finance Officer (Credit Control)
* Efficient recovery of all non-tenant debts by email and phone.
* Ensure invoices are produced accurately and are approved promptly.
* Reconcile all sales ledger control accounts and other balance sheet reconciliations.
* Prepare and post journals on the finance system (training provided).
* Ensure Accounts Receivable Ledger is accurate at all times.
* Resolving invoicing queries.
Skills and Experience Required
* Finance administration
* Credit control
* An interest in pursuing a career in Credit/Risk Management
* Training provided for a Chartered Institute of Credit Management (CICM) qualification
* A fantastic pension
* Life assurance
* Great holidays
* An award-winning flexible benefits package.
* Volunteering days
* Hyde operates an agile approach to work, requiring you to be in the office 40% of your time.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the Hyde Group as a social business, and critical in delivering our vision of a great home for everyone. We strive to build and nurture a culture where inclusivity is the norm and not an initiative. Many of the greatest ideas and discoveries come from a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences, and we’re committed to cultivating an inclusive workplace which reflects our customer profile and where everyone is proud to be unique.
Hyde is a disability confident employer and we are here to support you with any reasonable adjustments that you need throughout the recruitment process
Or check similar jobs