Role - Engineering Team Leader (hands on)
Apply on Partner Site
Salary - circa £40k
Location - Bradford
Shift - Monday to Friday (DAYS)
We have an exciting opportunity available for a leading food manufacturer. Here at Futures, we are looking for an hands on Engineering Team Leader due to continued growth and expansion of the company.
As a Engineering Team Leader you will manage all aspects of work within the engineering function, whilst maintaining a constant focus on health and safety and employee welfare.
Key Responsibitlies of an Engineering Team Leader:
* Being responsible for the Engineers on site
* Ensure all planned preventative maintenance for the site takes place in a timely manner
* Respond to reactive breakdowns
* Due to the fast-paced nature of this environment and the requirement for change, the challenge will be to engage the team
* Implementing your fresh ideas and concepts, with a team which will be hungry and responsive to adhere and respect your vision moving forward
Successful Engineering Team Leaders will be;
* Previous experience of working within a FMCG or food manufacturing environment
* ONC / HNC or equivalent in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
* Demonstrable success in leadership during periods of business growth and change
* Excellent communication skills
* Working well under pressure
Why work here?
The company value their people and want to provide a platform to be creative and grow to their full potential. Rewarding employees is important and they will recognise achievement to give the best experience whilst working with them. They continuously strive to celebrate the success and over a great award scheme
If this job is for you, please click the apply button and we will contact you shortly for a confidential conversation
#Engineering Team Leader #Engineering #Lead Engineer #Maintenance Engineer
Or check similar jobs