We are looking for a Legal Assistant ideally someone who has passed their LPC and may have some who family fee earning family experience.
Apply on Partner Site
The role will involve providing efficient and effective administrative and legal support to the team, ensuring the department functions effectively.
You will be responsible for answering the telephone, message taking, responding to enquiries, and providing updates to clients and agents, general filing, electronic filing, and general administrative duties such as faxing, scanning, and photocopying.
* Preparation of Legal forms.
* Audio-typing from dictation.
* Use of Case Management system & diary management.
* Typing, dealing with telephone calls and the taking of accurate messages.
* Opening new client and matter files and closing them at the direction of the Fee Earner.
* Must have Legal interest either experience or Graduate.
* Good attention to detail is paramount and excellent spelling and grammar is essential.
* Be able to manage your workload effectively and using your own initiative when necessary.
Our client offer an excellent working environment and company culture. You will be working as part of a small friendly team at the Office in Cardiff. This is a full time position (Monday to Friday 9am -5:30pm) and the salary will be circa £21000 to £23000 depending on experience
Or check similar jobs