Job Role Summary
Apply on Partner Site
The Heat Exchanger Engineer role will be integrated into the Projects department with the purpose of technically leading heat exchanger projects - working closely with heat exchanger manager and in house engineering teams - to deliver solutions from concept design, through detailed analysis, manufacturing, assembly, and testing onshore and offshore.
Duties include but may not be restricted to:
* Delegation of heat exchanger work to production foremen.
* Providing client updates to ensure on time delivery of projects related to heat exchanger works.
* Regular face to face communication/discussions with foremen and other workshop personnel to keep jobs progressing on schedule and within budget.
* Adherence to company QA system.
* Procurement of materials to required specifications with company approved Vendors within the buying team.
* Completing quotes/estimations in a timely manner and issue to clients.
* Review and approval of drawings.
* Identify new and novel solutions to technical problems.
* Prepare, present and report technical responses to clients.
* Liaising with existing clients, carrying out site visits if the need arises.
* Actively seek new clients, in addition to carrying out heat exchanger for all other areas of the business at home and abroad.
* Being proactive within the company at all times.
* Ensure all work to be carried out is completed safely and to the highest standards.
* Assist clients with help and solutions in relation to heat exchangers as and when required.
* Time served in relevant trade discipline
* Heat Exchanger experience onshore and offshore
* Offshore certified
* Willing to travel offshore and overseas as required
* Previous project engineering experience would be beneficial
Skills and Personal Attributes
* Estimating skills
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Developed numeracy and computer literacy skills
* A meticulous approach to engineering and attention to detail
Or check similar jobs