Aircraft Technicians - Airbus Family (A320 / A330)
Apply on Partner Site
Purpose of the Role
The performance of Aircraft Maintenance tasks, in accordance with company quality and regulatory airworthiness standards and working in conjunction with the Shift Manager to ensure that the operational service meets all of the customer’s contractual requirements.
• Undertake scheduled and un-scheduled Aircraft Maintenance in accordance with the required regulatory and company requirements, including fault diagnosis/component replacements/structural repairs/ embodiment of modifications/function tests of aircraft systems.
• Perform aircraft servicing, aircraft re-fuelling, transit checks, daily and weekly check tasks as directed by the Shift Manager under the supervision of a Certifying Licensed Engineer.
• Ensure that duties are carried out in a safe and proper manner and in accordance with the relevant approved documentation.
• Ensure that all aircraft maintenance documentation is correctly recorded and completed to the required standards in accordance with Company procedures and CAA / MAA regulations.
• Control of any tooling, material or company equipment provided for the task and the cleanliness of his working area.
• Work in a safe manner at all times adhering to the Health & Safety regulations and company procedures.
• Be available at short notice to perform AOG recovery of aircraft from deployed operations.
• Be personally responsible for delivering a safe service in all facets of the role in line with the requirements of the SMS, Quality and Environmental Management Systems. This Includes maintaining awareness of the company safety and quality policies and the applicable hazard analyses.
• Drive and/or operate all essential Company provided MTGSE in support of operational requirements in line with their company issued approvals.
• Utilise the company Maintenance IT Support systems where applicable.
• Conduct any other such duties that may be required from time to time, and as directed by the Shift Manager.
• Flexible and positive approach to the task.
• Integrity and confidentiality in all aspects of the role.
Essential job holder qualifications & experience at recruitment
• Recognised Aviation Apprenticeship or Trade Training.
• Demonstrable experience on commercial or military aircraft in the CAA / MAA environment.
• Hold a full UK driving license
• Must pass a CP2 Colour Vision Test
Desirable job holder qualifications & experience at recruitment
• LGV Licence
• Airbus Family Experience
The Reward Working with like-minded people, you’ll also find a warm welcome within the client community. They have an annual diary of organised events from family days and summer festivals, to a social scene that has gone from strength-to-strength as we have grown. .
On top of your basic salary, you’ll receive;
• Annual bonus scheme (eligibility in current year subject to bonus rules)
• Private Medical Insurance (BUPA)
• Hybrid working available (not applicable to rostered and shift based employees)
• Health Cash Plan
• Life Assurance Cover (4 x Annual Salary - Death in Service)
• Income Protection
• Contributory Pension Scheme (Matched up to 10%)
• Local Gym Discount
• Plane Saver (Credit Union)
• Family fun days/ battlefield tours/ onsite bar
Or check similar jobs