Your New Company
Apply on Partner Site
A leading brand in the hire, supply and maintenance of FLT machinery across the UK. This company offers a service and maintenance package to multiple clients working on counterbalance, electric, diesel, gas and combi-lift trucks.
Each Field Service Engineer will have their own portfolio of clients within a 1-2 hour commute of their respective location.
What is on offer?
* 32-35k Salary (experience dependant)
* Overtime earning potential regularly available
* 6 monthly smart bonus based on team performance (up to 2k)
* Day shifts 08:00 – 16:30 Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
* Manufacturers Training will be provided
* Full in house system training will be provided
* Van, fuel card & tools provided
* Company mobile phone
Main Responsibilities of the Field Service Engineer:
* Routine maintenance and breakdowns on machinery.
* Diagnose and repair various types of FLT related faults.
* Effective customer communication, managing expectations and providing timely updates.
* Warranty repairs and damage repairs.
* Site visits across your commutable patch (up to 2 hours coverage).
* Maintain van stock levels maximising efficiency.
* Attend relevant product training courses when required.
Work experience requirements for the Field Service Engineer:
* Background in Plant industry and awareness of various engine faults/rectifications.
* Working knowledge of Fork Lift Trucks, Telehandlers, Manitou or JCB type machinery.
* NVQ Level 3 Plant Maintenance or equivalent.
* Experience of diagnostic tools and computer software including Engine diagnostics.
* Ability to thrive and succeed in a busy, ever-changing environment.
* Communication and presentation skills when dealing with customers and clients.
* Must be able to attend business critical manufacturers training courses.
ADR Specialists Ltd are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
Or check similar jobs