SF Recruitment are delighted to be working exclusively with a Solihull based multinational business in the recruitment of a General Ledger Accountant.
Apply on Partner Site
Working on a hybrid basis with excellent benefits, we are seeking a part qualified or qualified by experience accountant to undertake a broad range of duties:
As General Ledger Accountant, this role will take responsibility for the provision of all aspects of financial management information to support decision making; covering financial planning, reporting and analytics.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements according to Local GAAP and IFRS.
- Work with management, project managers and consultants in respect of revenue recognition, WIP and debts
- Ensure timely payment of supplier invoices
- Assist the Controlling department with the preparation of management accounts and development of financial forecasts and plans
- Work with the management team to ensure all costs are accounted for accurately and in a timely manner
- Identify value-add opportunities around cost savings, increased profitability and business enhancement
- Seek continuous improvement opportunities in relation to workflow, processing and reporting
- Support with year-end close and audit for all entities with local and group audit
- Supports balance sheet reconciliations
- Support with ad hoc project work
- Daily monitoring of all bank accounts
- Preparation of Cash Flows and management of Working Capital across the organisation
- Preparation of month end accruals
- Preparation of month end journals as required including coding of expenses and petty cash
- Supports the month end closing process and review month end journals and transactions, including prepayments and depreciation
- Part Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or ACMA qualified or QBE with significant relevant experience and clear professional development
- Significant experience and detailed knowledge across financial accounting, management accounting, reporting, budgeting & forecasting
- Good working knowledge of VAT
This role will be based in the office 3 days per week with 2 days from home, an excellent working/team culture and the opportunity to develop and progress further.
If this role is of interest, please apply today
Or check similar jobs