Nurseplus are looking for an experienced Support Worker to provide person-centred care to clients with high dependency needs and learning difficulties within the area of Tunbridge Wells. This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced Support Workers to work with a wide variety of clients in some fantastic locations.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Support Worker:
- Care experience
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Support Worker:
- Flexible Hours- early shifts, late shifts, long days
- Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
- FREE In-house Training
- FREE MAPA training available
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- Refer a friend scheme- Earn £250 for every friend you refer *Terms apply
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers as support workers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Tunbridge Wells
Or check similar jobs