Junior Embedded Engineer
£25000 - £35000/annum
Are you interested in more Electronics jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Junior Embedded Engineer – Reading – Onsite - £25-£35k
My client are an established manufacturer who design a range of communication products. They are looking for a talented Junior Embedded Engineer to join their growing team.
* Real-time embedded software design and development
* Perform software/hardware integration test, debugging and design
* Support product verification
* Effective customer applications support
* Experience of C software development in embedded environment
* Software/Hardware integration testing, debugging and maintenance
* Knowledge of serial communication protocols ; UART, I2C, SPI, etc
Hours of Work
* Ideally this is a full-time position, 37.5 hours per week, however part-time flexibility on this can be given to the right candidate.
If you feel you have the right skills for this role, please apply with an updated copy of your CV
Or check similar jobs