Integrated Solutions are currently recruiting for Part Time Bus Drivers to work in the West London area. Our client is one of London’s largest bus operators and are in need of Bus Drivers.
Apply on Partner Site
This position is available in Full Time or Part Time
The position is an ongoing contract position with a minimum of 3 months. You will have the option to continue if you wish after the 3 months.
Successful PCV Bus Drivers will do Full Time or Part Time service work on a daily basis and will need to be fully flexible for early middle and late shifts.
£70 per week as subsidy for Relocation Bus Drivers.
TRAVEL ALLOWANCE - £50 per week (minimum 5 days working per week / must travel from outside zone 2)
Part Time Bus Driver Highlights:
* Immediate start
* Full time or Part time
* Service work
* PAYE or UMBRELLA
* Holiday Pay Entitlement
PAYE Pay Rate:
* Weekday £17.00 per hour
* Weekend £17.69 per hour
* Bank Holiday £18.15 per hour
UMBRELLA Assignment Rate:
* Weekday £22.03 per hour
* Weekend £22.92 per hour
* Bank Holiday £23.52 per hour
Part Time Bus Driver Hours of Work:
* Minimum 2 days a week (Any 2 days in a week but have to be consistent with the days you pick)
* Up to 50 hours (Overtime available)
Part Time Bus Driver Requirements:
* Valid PCV Licence (Category D)
* Valid CPC Qualification
* Maximum 3 points (No DR’s or CD’s)
* Available for Early, Middle and late shifts
If interested, please apply and one of our recruitment consultants will get in touch with you
Or check similar jobs