Software Applications Engineer
Busy Bee Recruitment
Are you interested in more Engineering jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Working within the Technical support team, this is a role where new ideas, continuous improvement, feedback and collaborative working are all encouraged and supported.
This role combines software support, application development and product testing. You will be sharing knowledge and resolving problems as well as offering guidance.
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Monday- Friday 9:00am- 5:30pm
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Group Life Cover, Private Health Care, Group income protection, dental cover, free family events, bike to work scheme plus more!
* Work closely with local engineering and global Technical support team to provide front-line support via phone and email.
* Support customers and team members with the use of their automated motion control software packages.
* Aid in the integration of all software and hardware into customers third-party development environments.
* Support the global sales teams with software support and development services to win key opportunities
* Feedback customer requirements for software and firmware to the software development teams
* Effectively solve customer issues
* Assist with the development of new and existing products
* Share information and knowledge to assist with training and development for other team members.
* Contribute to product demo builds for tradeshows and replication of customer set up for advanced troubleshooting and training.
* Occasionally required to attend domestic and international tradeshows and customer visits.
* Experience with integration of APIs into third-party applications.
* Competency with LabVIEW, Python, C#, MATLAB, C++, VB.NET.
* Degree or equivalent industry experience in Physics, Sciences or Engineering.
* Excellent communication, attention to detail and follow-up skills required.
* Ability to communicate complex technical information in an easy to understand and clear way.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Permanent vacancy
Or check similar jobs